January 28, 2009

Dream Awake


Here's a brand new demo + rmx from the Valerie Collective's youngest member/co-founder, Raphael Pegase. If you need a compelling reason to preview "Dream Awake," Pegase is the vox behind Minitel Rose, he produced College's Secret Diary debut and is already collabing/touring with the Outrunners, Anoraak, Russ Chimes and Jupiter (starting this weekend in Barcelona with Chimes).

Don't expect an EP any time soon - Raph said by email this morning, "I'm just at the beginning of my project. I want to travel with my music; I want to start with DJ/live sets around the world and then reflect on a release." Having caught most of Valerie last weekend at Webster Hall, the live piece fits either of these song titles perfectly.








Pegase - Dream Awake (demo)








Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream (Pegase Rmx)

Related: College = Youth

No comments: